Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||250 mm x 250 mm x 120 mm|
|Keypad display||4 buttons|
The FIA8000: Quantitative Immunoassay Analyzer
for Cardiac, inflammation, diabetes, mellitus, fertility, renal function etc.
- FIA8000 Quantitative Immunoassay Analyzer is a medical diagnostic instrument which can be used to measure a variety of biomarkers in human whole blood, serum, plasma or other specimens.
- Due to its portable and light weight design, the FIA8000 can be easily deployed at patient side, facilitating the clinical decisions with its rapid results.
- FIA8000 offers testing of cardiac markers, inflammation monitoring, diabetes, fertility, and renal function.
- Power voltage: AC 100~240 V, 50~60 Hz; DC 12 V 5 A, supplied via AC/DC adapter in package
- Power: 60 VA
- Operating wavelengths: 540± 5 nm
- Measurement range: 0 mV ~4000 mV
- Voltage Resolution: 1 mV
- Keypad display: 4 buttons
- Screen size: 5.6-inch touch screen, 640*480
- Printer: Thermal printer
- Data storage: 10000 data can be stored
- Data output: The concentration results and voltage results are obtained, one of them can be selected to display on the screen.
- [ENT]: Used for start of measurement and the choose of various operation interface
- [RET]: Used for return to the previous interface from the current interface status
- [PRT]: Used for test the "print" function condition and manual printing measurement results
- [QC]: Shortcut key for "QC(SD)" Operation